Zestra® comes in convenient, single-dose personal packets or a pump bottle. Each individual packet and bottle keeps the essential arousal oils and extracts fresh and safe from light.
Apply Zestra® 5 minutes before sexual activity.
Open 1 Zestra® packet across the top, starting at one of the grooves on either side (or)
Open the multi-dose pump bottle and pump four times into the palm of hand (Prime with 3 pumps, before first use).
You and/or your partner gently massage Zestra® onto the mons area above clitoris and outer lips
of the vagina (Use fingertips). DO NOT APPLY ZESTRA® ON THE INSIDE OF THE VAGINA.
Within 3 to 5 minutes, most women will begin to feel warm sensations "The Zestra Rush",
which peaks at about IO minutes and lasts for up to 45 minutes.
In general, when using personal lubricant, we recommend applying Zestra® first followed by
For most women, one packet or the equivalent of 4 pumps is the right dose of Zestra® for
use. Some women find a ½ packet or 3 pumps is enough, while others prefer more.
We recommend trying one packet or 4 pumps first and then adjust according to your needs.
*Most women find that one packet is the right amount. However, some women find a ½ packet is enough while others prefer more. We recommend trying one personal packet first, then adjusting, if necessary, the next time you use Zestra®.
Zestra® can be used as often as you like – including during each sexual experience.
Medical & Safety Information
- Do not use if you have a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients in Zestra® .
- Zestra® is an oil-based formula not compatible with latex. Only use with products designed for oil-based products.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
- Do not use if you have any type of vaginal infection or irritation such as a yeast infection. If you believe you have a yeast infection, consult your healthcare professional for treatment and wait until the infection is resolved before using Zestra® .
- Women with known vulvar and vaginal hypersensitivity (vulvar vestibulitis, vulvodynia, lichen sclerosis), vaginal pain or recurrent infections should use Zestra® only after a discussion with a healthcare professional.
- Zestra® has no reported interactions with any medication.
- Zestra® should be stored at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight, and do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Zestra® personal packets are tamper-evident. Do not use if personal packet is ripped or torn. Do not use if tamper evident seal is not visible on the carton.
- Avoid contract with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.