Zestra comes in convenient, single-dose personal packettes. Each individual packette keeps the essential arousal oils and extracts fresh and safe from light.
- Open a Zestra packette across the top, starting at one of the grooves on either side.
- You or your partner gently massage the contents of one Zestra Personal Packette* onto the clitoris, labia and outer areas of the vagina.
- Within 3 to 5 minutes, you will begin to feel initial sensations – the Zestra Rush.™ These effects will peak at about 10 minutes and last up to 45 minutes.
- If you use a personal lubricant for comfort during sex, apply Zestra first. Wait five minutes for Zestra to begin to work, and then apply the lubricant. You must apply Zestra first to experience the Zestra Rush.
* Most women find that one packette is the right amount. However, some women find a ½ packette is enough while others prefer more. We recommend trying one personal packette first, then adjusting, if necessary, the next time you use Zestra.
Zestra can be used as often as you like – including during each sexual experience.
Medical & Safety Information
- Do not use if you have a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients in Zestra.
- Do not use Zestra with LATEX condoms as latex condoms are not compatible with oil-based products. Zestra is safe to use with polyurethane condoms only, as they are specially designed for use with oil-based products.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
- Zestra does NOT provide protection from Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
- Zestra is NOT a contraceptive and does NOT contain spermicide.
- Do not use if you have any type of vaginal infection or irritation such as a yeast infection. If you believe you have a yeast infection, consult your healthcare professional for treatment and wait until the infection is resolved before using Zestra.
- Women with known vulvar and vaginal hypersensitivity (vulvar vestibulitis, vulvodynia, lichen sclerosis), vaginal pain or recurrent infections should use Zestra only after a discussion with a healthcare professional.
- Zestra has no reported interactions with any medication.
- Zestra should be stored at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight, and do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Zestra personal packettes are tamper-evident. Do not use if ripped or torn.
- Avoid contract with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.