Zestra® comes in convenient, single-dose personal packettes. Each individual packette keeps the essential arousal oils and extracts fresh and safe from light.
- Open a Zestra® packette across the top, starting at one of the grooves on either side.
- You or your partner gently massage the contents of one Zestra® Personal Packette* onto the clitoris, labia and outer areas of the vagina.
- Within 3 to 5 minutes, you will begin to feel initial sensations – the Zestra® Rush.™ These effects will peak at about 10 minutes and last up to 45 minutes.
- If you use a personal lubricant for comfort during sex, apply Zestra® first. Wait five minutes for Zestra® to begin to work, and then apply the lubricant. You must apply Zestra® first to experience the Zestra® Rush™ .
* Most women find that one packette is the right amount. However, some women find a ½ packette is enough while others prefer more. We recommend trying one personal packette first, then adjusting, if necessary, the next time you use Zestra®.
Zestra® can be used as often as you like – including during each sexual experience.
Read the package insert here.
Medical & Safety Information
- Do not use if you have a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients in Zestra® .
- Do not use Zestra® with LATEX condoms as latex condoms are not compatible with oil-based products. Zestra® is safe to use with polyurethane condoms only, as they are specially designed for use with oil-based products.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
- Zestra® does NOT provide protection from Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).
- Zestra® is NOT a contraceptive and does NOT contain spermicide.
- Do not use if you have any type of vaginal infection or irritation such as a yeast infection. If you believe you have a yeast infection, consult your healthcare professional for treatment and wait until the infection is resolved before using Zestra® .
- Women with known vulvar and vaginal hypersensitivity (vulvar vestibulitis, vulvodynia, lichen sclerosis), vaginal pain or recurrent infections should use Zestra® only after a discussion with a healthcare professional.
- Zestra® has no reported interactions with any medication.
- Zestra® should be stored at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight, and do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Zestra® personal packettes are tamper-evident. Do not use if ripped or torn.
- Avoid contract with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.